Post-college life can be difficult. You are juggling the balance between self-care, recreation, work, relationships, vocation, and your faith life. This time period can be a struggle and – at times – isolating. Community and support can be a huge resource to help you navigate and stay grounded in what really matters.
- Are you a woman between 21-35?
- Have you finished college and are now trying to find your place in the world?
- Have you begun work and are figuring out the balance?
- Are you desiring friendship with women who are on the same page as you?
- Do you seek to live a Christian life in a secular world?
- Are you local to Memphis?
Mary and Elizabeth has a place for you!
We are offering a bi-monthly evening encounter – Taco Tuesdays! Come to eat but more importantly, to build relationships with women who have Christ as their foundation. We begin with the Liturgy of the Hours (Evening Prayer) at 6:20 pm followed by tacos and all the fixins. The evening concludes with Night Prayer at 9:00 pm.
We hope to welcome you there!